As the nation's tallest monument, the Gateway Arch has welcomed visitors for 50 years with its iconic, awe-inspiring shape. The vision of renowned architect Eero Saarinen, the Arch celebrates Thomas Jefferson and St. Louis' role in the westward expansion of the United States. Your visit to the Gateway Arch isn't complete without journeying to the top of the awe-inspiring, 630-foot monument. From the top, you will experience unforgettable views of the city and the Mississippi River. Also during your visit, witness the breathtaking construction of the Arch in the award-winning documentary, Monument to the Dream, in the Tucker Theater, located below the Gateway Arch. In addition, take a journey into the past and explore the Old Courthouse - a historic treasure in downtown St. Louis. The Old Courthouse is an architectural masterpiece and the site where Dred and Harriett Scott sued for their freedom and Virginia Minor fought for women's right to vote. During construction, the Old Courthouse will also feature temporary exhibits relating to westward expansion - these open in Spring 2015.
Gateway Arch Experience VIP Package Includes:
- Great room rates
- $20 credit toward purchase of any Gateway Arch activities: Journey to the Top tram ride or Gateway Arch Entry-Only ticket - both include the award-winning documentary film, Monument to the Dream. Redeemable ONLY at the Gateway Arch Ticketing & Visitor Center located inside the Old Courthouse at 11 North 4th Street. Not valid for use in the Gateway Arch Museum Store or Levee Mercantile. Advance Journey to the Top ticket purchase is strongly recommended as tickets sell out early and often in the Spring & Summer months.
- Limited Edition Gateway Arch Experience Postcards (4 pack)
During your stay, enjoy all of the free Drury extras!*
- Free Hot Breakfast
- Free Hot Food & Cold Beverages at the 5:30 Kickback®
- Free Wifi
- Free Soda & Popcorn in lobby
- Free Local & Long Distance Calls
- Kids stay free in parent's room
- Swimming Pool
- Exercise room
- And much more!
Click here to book your package online and enter promotion code ARCH or call 1-800-DRURYINN and ask for the Gateway Arch Experience VIP Package.
*Advance Journey to the Top ticket purchase is strongly recommended as tickets sell out early and often in the Spring & Summer months. All amenities may not be offered at Pear Tree Inns. Hot Food & Cold Beverages are not available at the Pear Tree Inns. Service of alcohol is subject to state and local law. Rates are per room, per night plus tax and subject to availability. Rates are net, non-commissionable. Some blackout dates may apply. Not valid with groups or with any other discount and can not be combined with any other package or promotion.